Subject: Re: sunvideo (and nell)
To: Greg MATTHEWS <G.Matthews@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
From: Sean Berry <berry@housebsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/06/2000 10:43:39
Where might we start on getting documentation for writing drivers for the
sunvideo and nell boards?  If I had some clue of where to start, I'm sure
I could burn up plenty of nights and weekends banging away and corrupting
my netbsd boxen.  :)

--
Sean Berry works with many flavors of UNIX, but especially Solaris/SPARC and
NetBSD.  His hobbies include graphics and raytracing.  He drinks coke mostly.