Subject: Re: sbud FDDI cards revisited
To: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
From: Sean Berry <berry@housebsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/24/2000 11:54:20
For what it's worth, John Sefton at Inmartech's been really helpful on
acquiring hardware of interesting vintages.  You can of course hit the
site at http://www.inmartech.com/, but you end up calling or emailing
sales@inmartech.com for the old-school stuff we like to play with.

Would a Ross 125 (in an ss10) be a good compilation CPU?

--
Sean Berry works with many flavors of UNIX, but especially Solaris/SPARC and
NetBSD.  His hobbies include graphics and raytracing.  He drinks coke mostly.