Subject: Re: sbud FDDI cards revisited
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Berry <berry@housebsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/23/2000 23:54:44
> I just found the source...it might be worth digging up a card or two &
> porting the driver over.

Speaking of which:

I've recently acquired several sbus PC-Card cages (nell) (FCC ID GVWNELL),
looks like part number 270-2367-02 rev 02.  My goal is to wire up Lucent
wavelan cards in any-to-any mode and have cheapo wireless base-stations.

I've got an extra nell board, and would love to hear from anyone with bits
on what work this needs.  (and could be convinced to donate hardware to
that end)
--
Sean Berry works with many flavors of UNIX, but especially Solaris/SPARC and
NetBSD.  His hobbies include graphics and raytracing.  He drinks coke mostly.