Subject: Re: Success: -current on JavaStation1
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/21/2000 15:49:33
On Sat, Aug 19, 2000 at 04:04:58 +0400, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

> Haven't tried X yet as I've been working remotely since I ensured it
> netboots ok.

Ok, the brick is now happily rebuilding the userland (finishing
usr.bin).

From recent threads about "WTF" :-) with the keyboard I gather that
PS/2 keyboard is not supported at all, right?

Xsun starts and X clients can display, but no input.  Upon X startup
driver says:

    Aug 20 21:48:11 brick /netbsd: kbd0: reset failed

and assumes it talks to Type2 (dev/sun/kbd.c).

Is this being addressed?  Any docs/specs available?  From Pete's pages
on Linux fot JS I understand Linux have X running.

Thanks in advance.

SY, Uwe