Subject: Re: fb ioctl tests anybody?
To: Grey Wolf <greywolf@siteROCK.com>
From: Eduardo Horvath <eeh@turbolinux.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/17/2000 10:18:12
On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Grey Wolf wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Eduardo Horvath wrote:
>
> #
> # Anybody have programs to test the SPARC frame buffer ioctls so I don't
> # have to write my own from scratch?
>
> Isn't there a reasonable subset in the X .../dev/md tree that you could
> usurp bitzenpeeces from, or is that tantamount to writing your own?

Those are rather closely tied to the X server, which is not working
properly on 64-bit kernels.  I want to sanity-test the kernel drivers
first, then I will start on the X server code.  Then there's the
COMPAT_NETBSD32 code if you want to run a 32-bit X server
(why?  Dunno.  'Cause it's there?)

Eduardo Horvath