Subject: Re: redirecting console messages
To: Robert Muir <rmuir@looksharp.net>
From: Brian A. Seklecki - Stargate Industries, LLC - NOC <lavalamp@stargate.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/10/2000 02:31:43
You'll need to run xconsole as root (start an xterm, "exec su -", then run
it).  Or you can reroll your kernel so that anyone can access the console.
There's a note in the sparc FAQ somewhere on this.

-lava

Brian A. Seklecki                       Stargate Industries, LLC
Network Operations Center               http://www.stargate.net/
The Crane Building, Suite 300           (412) 316-STAR x7719 - voice
40 24th St.                             (412) 316-7899       - fax
Pittsburgh, PA  15222                   BSeklecki@Stargate.Net