Subject: Re: Power connectors for SLC
To: Chris Rupnik <chrisr@geeknet.montreal.qc.ca>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/31/2000 16:26:14
> I have extracted an SLC motherboard from its dead monitor / case, and
> was wondering if anyone knew the voltages of the power connector that
> goes with it.

See http://www.sunhelp.org/~mouse/, which is a page I set up for just
such things.

The connector you circled, by the way, carries speaker and video sync,
not power.  Power is on the ten-pin connector, to the in the picture.

> If anyone has a pinout that i could connect a generic PC power
> supply., that would greatly be appreciated.

That should be available on the page I indicated above.  If you have
trouble, I'll be happy to do what I can to help - I've decapitated a
dozen or more SLCs and ELCs, so I think I have a fairly good idea what
I'm doing in this respect.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca