Subject: Re: MYSTERY TERMS
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/31/2000 09:15:11
>>    does anyone know what is the following terms mean:
>> - SPECInt, SPECFP, Dhrystone, Whetstone, RAW bandwidth;
> [...]  I'm curious why you posted this here rather than just entering
> these terms into a search engine.

This is the second message I've seen in a short time that reads to me
like "help me with my homework / exam" (the other was on tech-net,
asking for the "three Network Operating Systems (NOS) that can be used
in an IEEE 802.3 environment" - a question that was pretty thoroughly
shredded there).

Perhaps it's exam time somewhere?

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca