Subject: Re: "xterm: no available ptys"
To: Grey Wolf <greywolf@siteROCK.com>
From: None <>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/21/2000 11:09:33
Alright, I don't know whats up with this.

I recompiled with "OPTIONS UNCONSOLE" as well as:

pseudo-device   pty             256      # pseudo-ttys (for network, etc.)

Yet I still recieve the same error message after about 20 xterms.

I've ran /dev/MAKEDEV, same restul

I tried running "./MAKEDEV 1 ; ./MAKEDEV 2 " ...up to 15, same result

Suggestions anyone?