Subject: cg6 panic when le0&le1 not connected?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Buller <jon@bullers.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/30/2000 08:35:17
I'm not sure I believe this, but I got two panics this morning after
moving my SparcStation LX.  The only difference was that I did not
have one of the Ethernet cables plugged in.  It happened when either
port was empty (I tried moving the cable to the other port) but after
connecting a hub to the other port, it booted fine.

DDB gave me about 3 screen fulls of stuff about raster operations on the
(builtin) cg6, then a screen full or two on the le driver.  I don't have
a dump (DDB seemed to hang in the sync) or the console output, but I can
get it if anyone wants to attack it, or help me try.

Jon