Subject: Re: SunOS emulation
To: Steven Grunza <steven_grunza@ieee.org>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@espus.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/28/2000 15:34:09
On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Steven Grunza wrote:

> Is there any (legal) place to get the necessary /usr/lib and /usr/5lib
> files needed for SunOS emulation?  I'm rebuilding a disk and don't have a
> backup of /emul/sunos/*

The sparc FAQ has a bunch of links which should furnish the libs you
need.  The only thing you really need to get is a copy of someone's
libdl... and that's where friends/the kindness of strangers comes into
play :-)

-Jon
 "Hey - this old machine screams like a snail on acid!" - (a true
  comment by a fellow who recently installed NetBSD on an old server)