Subject: Re: a.out binaries in an ELF system
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Haas <wedge@lightlink.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/26/2000 16:45:05
On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, David Brownlee wrote:

> 	Work is still underway for a fix to this problem - and should be
> 	present for the full 1.5 release.
> 	For now, if you use pkgsrc, just reinstall from src, and for the
> 	X there should be a more recent snapshot on the ftp site...

A recent X11 binary snapshot? I have a copy of the source... compiling the
packages manually isn't a problem at all, it's that 33MEG compressed X11
archive I don't exactly like thinking about compiling, but I will if
that's the best way (just gotta get out the industrial-strength fans to
aim at my 3GX :) ).

If there is truly a recent X11 binary snapshot, where is it?

Thanks.

> 		David/absolute
> 				       -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --

 -    |||       Atari 8-bit!  Star Wars * SPARCbook 3GX * SUMMER!!    -
-     |||      400/800/XL/XE  Battlestar: Galactica * SPARC * Linux    -
- |  | | |  | 2600/5200/7800  NetBSD1.4.2 * StarTrek * Galaga * SCSI   -
 - ||  |  ||     Lynx/Jaguar  Star Raiders * Descent * Voltron * UNIX -