Subject: Netbooting problems
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Simon Raahauge DeSantis <xiamin@ghostpriest.rakis.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/19/2000 17:34:07
I'm trying to netboot one of my ipcs using an IPX (everything using NetBSD).
I managed to nuke the kernel on the nfs'd root (which is all 1.4.1) so I put
the 1.4.2 kernel I had handy on it. When it starts to load the kernel it
gets a few error messages like this:
Late Collision  TDR: (decimal) 0

This will happen a few times after the first number of kernel loading (when
it's adding up the various numbers and loading the kernel) before the second
number. The kernel then later panics, right after reporting the floppy
drive. I have no idea what's going on here so any help would be much
appreciated.
--
-Simon Raahauge DeSantis