Subject: Re: Huge amounts of core dumping from /bin/sh, inetd, whatever...
To: None <pk@cs.few.eur.nl>
From: Brad Spencer <brad@anduin.eldar.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/08/2000 21:50:30
   I've adapted the physical cache flush routines to deal with the
   non-cacheble mappings used in pmap_copy_page() and pmap_zero_page().

   Can folks with non-MCC supersparc modules test a kernel built from
   today's (6/6/2000) sources?  Please mail me the results if anything
   is still amiss.

   -pk

I just tried a sparc kernel made from a sup taken early [Eastern time] on
the 8th.  I could not get it to reproduce the core dumps that I saw before
in 1.4Y.

'ifconfig' always dropped core for me, is there anything specific that
anyone could use to get cores to occur??

Brad Spencer - brad@anduin.eldar.org   http://anduin.eldar.org
[finger brad@anduin.eldar.org for PGP public key]