Subject: Re: your mail
To: None <dolemite@wuli.nu>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/29/2000 19:34:59
On Mon, 29 May 2000 dolemite@wuli.nu wrote:

# Then I decided to try booting in multiuser mode just to see
# what the problem was. Right after the motd update and some
# errors about the lack of sed and cmp (I would guess this is
# because it could not mount root) The machine data faulted
# once again. I have looked through the mailing lists for
# about 3 hours now and could find nothing. Anyone got any
# ideas. Furthermore if anyone has any documentation on the
# JavaStation motherboard please send it to me. I am very
# curious about jumper settings.

Are you mounting root NFS?  You might want to make sure you have true
root access to your root fs, and that you can actually mount it.

# Alex Newman

				--*greywolf;
--
Hack on BSD, and your code runs on over 20 architectures.