Subject: Re: Sparc 10 new disk prblm....
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Hezekiah Mcmurray <hez@mayo.caltech.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/15/2000 17:43:24
AHA!

it is done - many thanks for the help and the info (strange convention
3120) <scratches chin with one eyebrow held high>

Hezekiah McMurray
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
California Institute of Technology
(626)395-6052
hez@caltech.edu

Always remember - if you would have used Pine - none of this would be
happening right now.