Subject: Re: INSTALL kernel size [and my 4/110] :o)
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Gerald Richter <glassman1@neonshadow.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/06/2000 06:40:03
David Brownlee wrote:
>         Can you try booting the 1.4.2 ramdisk containing kernel?
>         Also, could you try a bootloader from a -current snapshot.

Where on the ftp do I find a binary for that bootloader? Just tried the
ramdisk for 1.4.2 and got a "bad format".... syramdisk ditto... Still
using the 1.4.1 bootloader. I ungziped the images and left them sit in
the root as "netbsd", hope that didn't cause the probs..

>       What version of NetBSD do you have on the server - I believe
>	there were some issues with rarpd for a while.

Don't recall what version he was running... I'm back on my own network
at the moment with a lone linux box...

-Gerald

--
* glassman1@neonshadow.net ->  Lord  Phear  <- ICQ UIN 8838302     *