Subject: Re: Errors on custom kernel
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Robbie Stone <robbie@serendipity.palo-alto.ca.us>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/24/2000 08:09:37
Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 10:07:29PM -0700, Robbie Stone wrote:
> > I built myself a custom kernel for my SS2 and savecore is upset at me
> > and I can't seem to track down the offending code.
>
> Do you really boot on the kernel named '/netbsd' ?
> Is your userland 1.4.2 as well ?
>
> --
> Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
> --

No, the kernel is not named /netbsd, It's netbsd.TEST, which I entered
manually at the PROM prompt. I wanted to ensure that if it didn't boot I
would have an easy time just typing 'shutdown -r now' and not going over
to the console. So, the current /netbsd is the generic sparc/1.4.2
kernel.

Yes, userland is all 1.4.2

Thanks,

--