Subject: Tripwire pkg/Sparc
To: None <NetBSD-Help@netbsd.og,>
From: LeRoy C. Miller III <qball@ansic.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/23/2000 23:34:03
Has anyone here had a problem with tripwire from the pkgsrc directory on the
sparc arch? I run it on a sparc 2 and a few intels, all the intels seem to run
it without problem, although the sparc coredumps below is sample output, and if
anyone needs it I can post the config file.  Found it strange wondered if
anyone else had the same problem before I recompile and run gdb on it.

### Phase 1:   Reading configuration file
### Phase 2:   Generating file list
tripwire: /root/.pgp: No such file or directory
tripwire: /root/.pgp/randseed.bin: No such file or directory
### Phase 3:   Creating file information database
### Phase 4:   Searching for inconsistencies
###
###                     Total files scanned:            15234
###                           Files added:              3
###                           Files deleted:            0
###                           Files changed:            14524
###
###                     After applying rules:
###                           Changes discarded:        14515
###                           Changes remaining:        15
###
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Thanks for the time and help

LeRoy
---

LeRoy C. Miller III
Network Administrator: ansic.net / darkphiber.org
Whois NIC: LM4772
Home Phone: 610-681-6504
Office Phone: 610-681-5894 Ext. 317
Email: qball@ansic.net / qball@darkphiber.org