Subject: Re: Sbus 10base2 ethernet
To: Brian Gregor <bgregor@buphy.bu.edu>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/20/2000 22:29:57
Brian Gregor wrote:

> Changing the jumper settings doesn't seem to help.  It
> must be that the le driver doesn't support 10base2 :-(

  I just put my IPX back together and forgot to note the number on my
second Ethernet card.  However I remember going through similar gymnastics
trying to get the coax connector to work and found that the DIP switch info
was wrong.  When I set all the switches to "ON" it worked fine.

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
PhD Student, Computer/Synth Junkie         http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/