Subject: RE: miniroot boot probs?
To: Eduardo Horvath <eeh@turbolinux.com>
From: Paul Morrison <paul@eurobell.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/19/2000 17:53:47
Eduardo,
The system is Ultra Enterprise 1 M170.
In the archives there is a kernel for the sparc64
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/sparc64/
But this supposedly had serious bugs.
NETBSD 1.4.2 has no seperate port for sparc64 but states that the sparc port
covers both.
If the hardware is not supported could you please tell me where it states
this.

Paul Morrison

--
 "Eurobell (Holdings) PLC, Registered in England No 02904215

Registered Office: Eurobell House, Churchill Court, Manor Royal,
Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 2PN

Tel (National): 01293 400444, Tel: (International) +44 1293 400444

This message is subject to and does not create or vary any
contractual relationship between Eurobell (Holdings) PLC, its subsidiaries
or affiliates ("Eurobell") and you.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Eurobell does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

Any view or opinions expressed are those of the author.

The message is intended for the addressee only and its contents and
any attached files are strictly confidential.  If you have received this
message in error, please telephone the number above."