Subject: None
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/15/2000 03:50:51
i'll look at integrating the changes if you like;  i even can test
them now i have a bpp at a parallel printer at home.

   delighted - I don't *think* there's that much cleanup involved.  (I'm
   not sure I even *can* commit at present; I always did my commits on cvs
   itself, and it's not clear from the discussion whether that's possible
   now.  I don't have cvs locally and installing it would delay things *at
   least* a day, probably more - and that's a day assuming uninterrupted
   time available for the purpose.)

this is why pkgsrc is *not* a waste of developers time.  it would
take you 5 seconds to type "cd /usr/pkgsrc/devel/cvs; make install".

:-)