Subject: Re: [patch] w3m-0.1.6 ported to NetBSD/sparc
To: Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/20/2000 02:01:07
Hi,

Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de> wrote:

Adrian> after making the patch below, I was able to
Adrian> successfully compile w3m-0.1.6 (a text browser that
Adrian> supports HTML tables and frames) on a Sparcstation
Adrian> running NetBSD 1.4.1.

Cool.

Adrian> w3m is in the NetBSD packages collection under
Adrian> www/w3m .

After release of 1.4.1, w3m pkg changed to use pkg version
of the boehm-gc library.  Your modification is same as them
for sparc part, so it's ok.

BTW, you can modify the value of dmodel (defualt is set to
1) of w3m's pkg Makefile to select build model of w3m.

I set dmodel to 4 to enable menu, mouse, cookie support for
myself.

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
Hack on NetBSD, and your code runs on 26 and more architectures!