Subject: Re: Bootable CD..
To: Sean Murphy <sean@cbrmain.cbr.nrc.ca>
From: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/10/2000 12:54:45
its not done yet (waiting for some of my time to test instructions), but
there is the start of a bootable CD how-to at
http://www-mtl.mit.edu/~mcmahill/netbsd/bootcd.html

one of the issues with making a bootable sun CD is running the
'mksunbootcd' program on the ISO image.  I have not investigated if this
program can be run on other systems (other == !NetBSD/sparc).

If you come across good info thats missing from the how-to, please forward
it to me.  I really will get this finished up someday.
-Dan