Subject: boot error
To: NetBSD/sparc list <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Cohen <cohentl@lizard.price.clarkson.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/29/2000 22:18:55
Hi,
	I just got myself a sparcstation 2 and I'm trying to install
NetBSD on it. I'm trying the December snapshot.. I get this on boot.. can
anybody help me out here?

ok boot floppy

SPARCstation 2, No Keyboard
ROM Rev. 2.9, 64 MB memory installed, Serial #4363949.
Ethernet address 8:0:20:11:61:2e, Host ID: 554296ad.

Rebooting with command: floppy
Boot device: /fd   File and args: netbsd
>> NetBSD/sparc Secondary Boot, Revision 1.9
>> (toddpw@threegx.toddpw.net, Fri Dec 24 02:32:28 PST 1999)
Booting netbsd
1207900read section headers

device[/fd@1,f7200000:a] ("halt" to halt):

http://www.clarkson.edu/~cohentl
"Sometimes crazy things happen in circuits." - Muku, 1999
"The answers to lifes problems aren't at the bottom of bottles, they're on
 TV" - Homer J. Simpson