Subject: Re: Tadpole 3GX - working serial ports (almost)
From: Julian Coleman <J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/25/2000 18:00:52
> I tried the aforementioned patches & auxio2 shows up as "not configured".
> As far as I can tell, the patches applied properly & there were no hiccups
> during the kernel compile.
>
> Any suggestions on where to start poking?

Apologies.  I'd noticed that I missed out the kernel config.  If you add :

  ## Additional auxiliary system registers on Sparcbook
  auxiotwo0       at obio0                                # sun4m

to your kernel config, make depend && make, all should be well.  I will add
this to the TADPOLE config when I commit the files (very shortly, I hope).

                    My other computer also runs NetBSD
                          http://www.netbsd.org/