Subject: Re: Supported models (was Re: Sun 4/4xxx support?)
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Jonathan O'Brien <obrien@hulk.sfsu.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/17/2000 11:40:24
I've got a patch to the stp4020 code that will allow the CIS to
be read but not much more.  I'll send it to Paul today.  I'm relativly
new at all this so it's very slow going for me.  As for the the tadpole,
it uses the ts102 which is somewhat different in operation from the
stp4020. I've adapted Pauls driver to the point where I can read and
write the registers, but I still need to figure out how to map the ranges
presented by the card to the sbus. Anyone want to volunteer to answer my
dumb questions? ;)