Subject: Re: Sun 4/4xx support? Tadpole 2???????
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/10/2000 14:09:15
> 	Can anyone get technical information from Tadpole?

I have been trying to get info from them for a few months.
Apparently, much of the early stuff relating to SB2 and SB1
machines is now history.  I was trying to get info on resetting
some lock maintenance numbers on one of mine, and those are not
even doable anymore, since they seem to have lost the program that
generates the lock keys for getting into the drives.  Oh, well.
One of the SB crew is seeing about setting up a web page for SB2
things.  Maybe that will help someday.

Bob