Subject: Re: 3/80 esp problem?
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Julian Coleman <J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/21/2000 11:34:06
> 	I believe someone mentioned one of their problem disks was not
> 	liked on their 3/80 and their sparc - is there anyone who would
> 	be willing to look at the problem if they had such a disk?
> 	Assuming so, would someone with a problem disk be OK with
> 	shipping it? :)

I think I may have mentioned a problem with a Quantum SUN0207 in the past.
I have ~10 of the Quantum 425's that the 3/80 doesn't like - haven't tried
them in a Sparc (apart from running Solaris from one on a Sparcbook).  If
someone can look at this, I can ship them a 425 and the 0207.

                    My other computer also runs NetBSD
                          http://www.netbsd.org/