Subject: Sun Hardware Reference
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/11/2000 22:36:18
From http://sun-ref.sunhelp.org/ :

Sun Hardware Reference

Gregory Leblanc

This is the home page for the Sun Hardware Reference. On the 5th of January 1999 I asked the Sun Rescue Society Mailing List for ideas on
a very brief proposal I'd written for the restructuring of the Sun Hardware Reference by James Birdsall. There were about 30 replies to that
message by Thursday noon, and it became time to move to another list. Mr. Bill created the sun-ref list on sunhelp.org for this purpose. All
discussions of re-writing the Sun Hardware Reference should be held on this list, so that we don't end up with parallel projects and
duplicate efford. Please feel free to send me comments or suggestions. My appologizies for the appearance of this page, but I'm not much
good at making webpages that look good, just ones that work. Here are some links that may be helpful in this process.

James Birdsall's Sun Hardware Reference
Part 1 - Overview of the CPU / Chassis
Part 2 - Frequently Asked Questions
Part 3 - Boards
Part 4 - Boards (continued)
Part 5 - Keyboards/Disks/Mice/Monitors/Etc.
Part 6 - Appendices
Part 7 - Appendices (continued)

The outline for the New Sun Hardware Reference is available here.

If you'd like to contribute, check out the mailing list.

For everything else sun related, check out Sunhelp.org