Subject: Re: Ross question
To: Jonathan O'Brien <obrien@hulk.sfsu.edu>
From: None <alexei@surfhorse.tailie.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/10/2000 15:22:43
All the configurations that _Sun_ supports.  Ross supports
additional configurations with additional models that are not
documented in any sun paperwork...they just speak of the
few Ross modules that _they_ will admit to carrying, which
were formerly documented in the supplemental field engineer's
handbook, which is kind of a joke since it's only 30 pages
long, and hasn't been republished in a long time...I think it's
been incorporated into the latest, greatest editions...

Considering how eager Sun always was to abort the 4/600s after
they had their pizzaboxes and sun4d machines out, the roadblocks
you run into are little wonder.

	--Alex