Subject: Re: Ross question
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/10/2000 06:43:09
	I think the versions we upgraded to in the Sparc 10 and 20 machines
we converted were R2.25 and higher.  Lower numbers, like 2.15, didn't cut
it.
-Brian
On Jan 9,  1:24pm, Herb Peyerl wrote:
} buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org (Brian Buhrow)  wrote:
}  > 	What version of PROM is in the 690?  It could be it takes a different
}  > firmware version than the 100MHZ version?  Also, what's the MBUS speed set
}  > to?  I believe the 150MHZ chips want 50MHZ MBUS, but the 100MHZ might want
}  > 40?
}
} hmm... I don't know about the firmware version. Though '2.1' rings a bell
} but I could be way out to lunch.
}
} but MBUS speed is interesting. I'll check that too.
}
} thanks for the pointers.
}