Subject: Re: kernel sparc config file
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Mr. Nopadon Sae-Han <nopadon@hiss.scb.co.th>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/10/2000 09:45:24
Dear David,
	That's right, I must boot new kernel from
OpenBoot with command "boot disk:a netbsd.new"
	After rename kernel /netbsd.new to /netbsd
and boot for test. Oh!...Really my problem go away.

Thank You David,
-Nop

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, David Brownlee wrote:

> 	You probably need to rename your old kernel to /onetbsd (or
> 	similar), then put your new kernel in as /netbsd and boot it.
> 	The startup files use /netbsd as the current running kernel image
> 	(this is a bug, and I think people are looking at it).
>

> 		David/absolute

Nopadon (Nop) Sae-Han        Siam Commercial Bank Public Co.,Ltd.
System Control 3 Team                          12th Floor, Zone B
Fon: (662) 544-4658	         	      9 Ratchadapisak Rd.
Fax: (662) 937-7706		      		  Ladyao, Jatujak
nopadon@hiss.scb.co.th		            		  Bangkok
http://hiss.scb.co.th/~nopadon/		             	    10900
PGP Key: http://hiss.scb.co.th/~nopadon/nopadon.asc  	 Thailand