Subject: Re: snapshot?
To: Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>
From: Grey Wolf <greywolf@captech.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/07/1999 13:01:24
On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Antti Kantee wrote:

# I'm about to install my first NetBSD/sparc, and if I'm not completely
# mistaken, while 1.4 was a.out 1.5 if going to be ELF. To avoid extra
# hassle, I'd like to jump to -current right away. The lastest snapshot is
# from well over a month ago already. Is someone planning on doing one in
# the near future, or should I just go ahead and use the 19991024 one?

Go for the 19991024 -- that's the one I'm currently using (with
a -current kernel as of about three weeks ago) and then go up
to -current userland from there.

Now, I need to see if -current will build...

				--*greywolf;
--
Assumption #1:  Assuming that "God" exists, he/she/it is fallable.