Subject: Re: Problems with NetBSD 1.4.1+ on Sparc 5
To: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/06/1999 18:43:41
	That is very bizarre... Its conceivable that that the later
	bootblocks either set something extra up, or clear some memory
	that the older ones leave potentially full of garbage.

	If all is still working after a while would it be possible to test
	installing the 1.4.1 bootblocks to see in which camp they lie?

		David/absolute