Subject: Re: Support for ZX (leo) cards?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: NoRM <norm@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/20/1999 16:21:11
I'd like to re-echo this old question, having just obtained one myself.
Although I did try booting my SPARC 2 with it in, it started up, then went
utterly and totally black.  Hmmm, nasty.  Can it not even pretend to be
cgthree?

Norman R. McBride, system administrator             http://www.mono.org/~norm/
Monochrome: UK's largest BBS (voted #1 free BBS worldwide)    telnet: mono.org

"...the extreme case best illustrates the norm..."                Stephen King