Subject: Re: Problems with NetBSD 1.4.1+ on Sparc 5
To: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/17/1999 10:16:47
	David had a good point and I recompiled and installed the kernel with
DEBUG and DIAGNOSTIC enabled.  Sure enough, two hours later, crash with an
alignment fault.  Would anyone be able to help me get to the bottom of this
mess?  Either with suggestions on how to deal with the core images being
generated so rapidaly, or suggestions on where to look for this problem?
I've swapped out three machines now, and the problem persists, so, I think
it is a software problem.
-any help much appreciated.
-thanks
-Brian