Subject: Re: sunOS emul/netscape problems
To: Adrian Rollett <acrollet@andrew.cmu.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/10/1999 20:31:38
	I'm think ftp.sun.com might be running Solaris rather than SunOS.

	I have navigator (and communicator) running fine with an
	/emul/sunos containing:

	/emul/sunos/usr/bin/ldd		(Just for testing)
	/emul/sunos/usr/lib/libc.so.1.9
	/emul/sunos/usr/lib/libdl.so.1.0
	/emul/sunos/usr/lib/ld.so

	What would be great would be if someone could go through the
	available SunOS 4 patches from somewhere like
	ftp://sunsolve.sun.com/pub/patches/Solaris1.1.PatchReport
	and determine which contain useful .so and similar files
	(and which ocntain the minimum files :)

		David/absolute