Subject: RE: SS2 with working serial console?
To: 'Jon Lindgren ' <jlindgren@espus.com>
From: James Graham <greywolf@captech.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/02/1999 07:17:06

[probably already replied to, but ...]

Yes.

Hit break on your serial console, however you do so.  It will NOT be a
control-C; it will be a genuine hardware break.  You should get an "ok "
prompt (if you get a ">" prompt, type "n" first).

Type:
	banner

and all information (ethernet address, host ID, serial number,
prom revision, and workstation type) will be displayed.

				--*greywolf;