Subject: Re: Serial console on SS2 under 1.4.1?
To: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/31/1999 21:55:19
	Hmm - have you pulled the framebuffer, tried 'set-defaults', and
	tried setting the input-device and output-device again?
	I have a sparc2 here running 1.4 on serial console OK (well, its
	some way away, but I have a spiderport I can use to break into
	the prom :)

ok printenv
Parameter Name        Value                          Default Value

selftest-#megs        64
oem-logo
oem-logo?             false                          false
oem-banner
oem-banner?           false                          false
output-device         ttya                           screen
input-device          ttya                           keyboard
sbus-probe-list       0123                           0123
keyboard-click?       false                          false
keymap
ttyb-rts-dtr-off      false                          false
ttyb-ignore-cd        true                           true
ttya-rts-dtr-off      false                          false
ttya-ignore-cd        true                           true
ttyb-mode             9600,8,n,1,-                   9600,8,n,1,-
ttya-mode             9600,8,n,1,-                   9600,8,n,1,-
diag-file
diag-device           net                            net
boot-file
boot-device           disk                           disk
auto-boot?            true                           true
watchdog-reboot?      false                          false
fcode-debug?          false                          false
local-mac-address?    false                          false
use-nvramrc?          false                          false
nvramrc
screen-#columns       80                             80
screen-#rows          34                             34
sunmon-compat?        false                          true
security-mode         none                           none
security-password
security-#badlogins   2
scsi-initiator-id     7                              7
hardware-revision
last-hardware-update
testarea              85                             0
mfg-switch?           false                          false
diag-switch?          false                          false

		David/absolute