Subject: German type 5 keyboard implementation buggy
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Alexander Sorg <AlexSorg@gmx.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/19/1999 10:27:12
Hi!
Once more: I have a german type 5 keyboard attached to my SS20 running
NetBSD 1.4.1. On the console and with the X-server there are some keys
missing ('<', '>', '~'). All others (except for some of the special
keys on the leftmost block like 'foreground' or 'copy') work allright.

Now that I have all kernel sources here I could do some work on the im-
plementation of the german keyboard mapping. Before I start I have some
questions:
- Does somebody know if theres allready a send-pr on that topic around?
- Has somebody else seen this effect or fixed this?
- Should I do a send-pr first, before fiddling around with the code?

Thanks for answers,
    Alex.