Subject: re: your mail
To: None <eeh@netbsd.org>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/30/1999 22:24:20

   Progress may seem slow, but that's because there aren't a lot of people
   working on it.  And I don't think either of the two of us have all that
   much time available to dedicate to the project.

for me, lack of hardware is an issue... i had, until today, access
to ultra1's and did have a loan of an ultra5 from darren reed some
months ago for a short time, but that's it...

... but i should soon have access to some more ultrasparc hardware
(ultra2, and some enterprise boxes i believe, though testing may not
be a real possibility on these :-) and hope to get at least the ultra2
support happening ...

i have also been working on the rest of the psycho (PCI) driver for
the ultrasparc occasionally (but without the hardware at hand...)