Subject: Re: two questions
To: Michael Wolfson <mw34@cornell.edu>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@tmonline.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/14/1999 08:58:54
At 10:48 AM -0400 9/13/99, Michael Wolfson wrote:
>Howdy,
>
>I have a sparcprinter that I'm trying to hook up.  I've got the correct
>card (with the lpvi port).  I figured out the magic line to include in the
>config file to add bpp to my kernel (it wasn't in the GENERIC config for
>the 1.4.1 sources).  I rebooted, and my kernel doesn't detect the lpvi
>port:
>SUNW,lpvi at sbus0 slot 1 offset 0x300000 level 13 not configured
>bpp1 at sbus0 slot 1 offset 0x200000 level 3: rev esc
>
>Is there any way to talk to my sparcprinter?
>>  -- MW

mathew green is working on this. I don't know how it is going, but I'm sure
he is encouraged in his efforts by the increasing number of folks who will
benefit from the driver.

Brad

Stephen B. Salai                            Phone (716) 325-5553
Harter, Secrest & Emery LLP       Fax    (716) 262-3906
Two State Street                          email bsalai@tmonline.com
Rochester, NY 14614