Subject: zstty overflows
To: SPARC port <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Gandhi woulda smacked you <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/03/1999 20:58:37
Heyya.

Just updated to 1.4K (ELF format) in preparation for the next release.

Looks like the zs driver needs tweaking again -- at 38400 I get the
message:

Sep  3 20:55:54 starwolf /netbsd: zstty0: 1 silo overflow, 0 ibuf floods

while connected to my ISP.  They stop when the modem drops carrier,
so I can only assume it's ttya that's dropping the ball.

/usr/bin/file still seems to want to do amazing amounts of work and
runs more slowly than its a.out counterpart ever did.  And still,
no explanation.

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: We're so committed to it being free, we won't sell it to you
          even if you ask!