Subject: Re: It works - Except for X11...
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/27/1999 16:57:59
> 	Is it possible both framebuffers were active and the xterm was
> 	open on the other one?

What he said.

I've had it happen to me eons ago when I had an IPC (bwtwo on motherboard)
and I installed a cgthree in one of the Sbus slots. This was the first
problem I ran into.

The second was that the mouse goes off the screen and onto the other one,
which is really annoying when you only have a monitor on one of the graphics
ports but not both. To fix, add -zaphod to your xserver options, using
xserverrc or creative options to startx/xinit.

(Yes, that's "zaphod" as in Zaphod Beeblebrox.)

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com