Subject: a couple questions...
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Evans <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/25/1999 03:26:14
Hi,

I am new to this list and had a couple quick questions...

Looking at the FAQ, I see that the Sparc IPX that I just purchased will
indeed run NetBSD.  SO my questions are as follows:

Can someone tell me what kind of RAM this thing needs?  It comes without
any so I need to purchase some.  I couldn't find that information online
(probably looking in the wrong place)

Can someone point me in the direction to find a adapter so that I can use
a standard PC monitor with this machine or where I can find a inexpensive
monitor w/ cable.  I am also looking for a keyboard and mouse.

You are probably thinking that I got a bad deal on it...but I figured
that $45 for the box wasn't too bad.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

|                            BLUE SKIES                                 |