Subject: latest snapshot
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@unna.ping.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/19/1999 21:34:23
--==_Exmh_-329698090P

Hej!
I just tried upgrading my 1.3 sparc to the latest -current snapshot and
noticed:
install doesn't warn when upgrading a.out to elf. (i copied a.out libs to
/emul/aout beforehand, so, is the missing warning because of that?)
I could not install from cd3a (no device nodes present)
I could not mount / read-write in order to make some device nodes...

Is this something that someone will eventually fix or should i send-pr?

Gruesse
	Oskar

--==_Exmh_-329698090P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBN7xcPrA63tqjeAhZAQHoIQQAtLxlJEDFkdlsyAnzK2pB6DVfy1gVSsUB
C1kESwzymZ5dFgEm6N8KpAKCk9+JoBR8IWvzRwnR+dd9uime6BqCot10N2+q9uoj
nUzvwZ3La8dfdVDZA6n2elxcydrwMvXFxr4Dsd0wlzRFdgG7jT33t5gv35+rbSrg
jOCL4fLeZqg=
=RBMG
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-329698090P--