Subject: Re: Tadpole SBCs
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Norberto Navarro <bugo@orbit.zepa.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/31/1999 03:05:11
Sorry if I sound like another broken record, but there're two pdfs from
sunhelp.org (about 12mb dl I think). One is a user manual and the other
one goes into registers and all the fun stuff. Matter of fact, IM going to
put these two pdfs up on bugo.zepa.net/papers.html.

Cheers,
BUGO Founder

BSD Users Group of Orlando: http://bugo.zepa.net
IRC: #BUGO on Efnet