Subject: Tadpole SBCs
To: None <port-mvme68k@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/30/1999 22:47:46
[ CC port-sparc, since there's been Tadpole talk there recently... ]

Hi folks...

I know this isn't a MVME-xxx question, really, but I figured the people
on this list would have a hint or two, since what I'm asking about more
or less competes for the same market :-)

I have a Tadpole TP-34V 6u VME single board computer.  It's got a 25MHz
(I think; it's currently stuffed in a box) 68030, FPU socket, 2 53c710
SIOPs, an Intel i82596 Ethernet controller, and a couple of Motorola DUARTs
(forget which model), and 16M of RAM.  It currently has VxWorks ROMs in it,
I believe.

Anyhow, I'd like to port NetBSD to this thing at some point (tho, I suspect
I'll be writing a boot ROM first, *joy*), but I'm going to need docs on the
thing.  I've checked Tadpole's web site to no avail.

Anyone have an idea where I might start looking?