Subject: Re: 3gx X NetBSD effort: BUGO Labs
To: None <daemons@flashmail.com>
From: Norberto Navarro <bugo@orbit.zepa.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/30/1999 20:27:20
We have a list: bugo@listbot.com. We are a VERY new group (June 20) which
is why we dont have a "real list". The  effort is a long term one since
one of the BUGS didnt get his 3gx (sold out). This leaves Aaron Summers
and I to work on this we are working from ground zero. No device driver
writing experience, just determination. Between the both of us we've
purchased over 300 bux worth of bux=)

With all this said, YES join the list and if you are interested join in.

Cheers,
BUGO Founder

BSD Users Group of Orlando: http://bugo.zepa.net
IRC: #BUGO on Efnet